Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Burr

Banned
Name of the business including web address. http://www.lazerlinez.com/
In what manner did you place your order? Website
The nature of the items that you ordered Bushing sets
Provide an objective and subjective evaluation of your experience. Ordered correct set. Sent wrong set. E-mailed vendor and was told they would be shipped out next day. Never received. Today asked for a refund.
Will you order from this vendor again? Why or why not? Doubtful...obviously to busy to 1) get the correct order in the bag and 2) Follow through with commitments for correcting order. Perhaps less business would allow him to catch up.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

08K.80

I've seen this type of thing happen before.
Sadly, people forget what got them where they are. They acquire a distributor or two and forget about the individuals that made them what they are. :frown:

Hubert H

Another perspective - I had a small business for over 30 years. We had a great reputation and had many happy and repeat costumers - however, we did make some inexcusable mistakes over the 30 years.

If it becomes the norm than a company should and most likely will be out of business.

I ordered from a very well liked person on this site. Bad stuff and the order never was corrected. I never wrote about it because I'm sure it was the exception. Having owned and run a business I may have a different take on some things that happen between the seller and the buyer. Just my 2 cents.

showcaser

Sorry you had a bad experience. I'm sure it was not intentional. I've ordered quite a lot from Constant, taking advantage of the HUGE discounts he offers us as a individual pen turners and have never had a problem. I'm sure it gets pretty hectic especially at a time when he has one of his sales.

I have also ordered from Constant many times and had very good luck with him. The only time I had any trouble at all was not with him and he made it right.. He makes all of these kits and bushings and I think everything else on his site. Thanks Constant for making reasonable priced kits and bushings.

brownsfn2

That's too bad. We are all human and mistakes do happen. I have never had a problem though. I think you should give him a try in the future again. I know I have ordered from vendors again that have made mistakes in the past.

lkgraves

Sorry to hear about your problem. I am hopeful you will give Constant another shot at earning your business. I was glad to see that he stepped up and apologized with no excuses. This is what I would have expected from him.

I have placed a few orders with him and have been very pleased with his service level. Anytime there has been a problem, he steps up and corrects quickly and generously.

He is also very generous in his discount offers to IAP members. In fact that may be the contributor to his recent error with your order. I would suspect he had a rush of orders due to the discount he offered this month.

DKF

I placed an order with Lazerlinez about 10 days ago....some backordered items....told him to wait to ship entire order until backordered items were available. He was willing to ship in two orders and pay for only one of the shippings.....They are on their way now. The most important thing is we have a USA made kit!

BKelley

Constance Laubscher the owner of Lazerlinez is a Gentleman and a man of outstanding character. I have dealt with him on numerous occaisions and have found him to be as honest a person as you would want to meet. He is human tho, and like all of us can make mistakes. I am postive that if he realizes any mistakes he has made, he will correct them ASAP.

Ben

tjseagrove

Hiccup...Constant has given outstanding service everytime I have ever done anything through him and gone above and beyond at critical times. Try again and I am sure you will be pleased.

Tom

Neil

17 west side dr Verona Island maine & 7548 Ratan C
All I want to say being a small business owner mistakes do happen, so you apologize with any mistakes, do what you can to correct it and move on, I have bought from constant and had great service, so I would try again I'm sure you will be glad that you do. And it can't be better for made in USA :cool:

Quality Pen

Take it for what its worth, but I placed my first order last month and it was fast, great. Spoke with Constant on the phone and I really like him! Made in America parts is great too. I applaud him for that! It's a unique, good item IMO. So I placed another order. It was like a 3-4 day turnaround on the first order, and I placed my second order before I even got the first one. Constant made a good impression on me!

Unfortunately, the second order was slower. I actually emailed and didn't hear back for like a week. Asked about a backordered item (twice) and actually never heard back. I'm hoping the end of the Bash just made them a little too busy and that's what happened. Heck, we all get busy at times so I don't hold it against him/Lazerlinez. I certainly look forward to using their services again in the near future.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom