Latest RM Bowl

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from W.Y.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dankc908

William - I wish I had the time (and money) to come up to BC for some "lessons" (my sis in Seattle would love it). Your work is exquisite and I enjoy looking at all of it.

Dan

W.Y.

William - I wish I had the time (and money) to come up to BC for some "lessons" (my sis in Seattle would love it). Your work is exquisite and I enjoy looking at all of it.

Dan

Do you have a RM ? A visit from you would be nice but especially if you have a RM . They are quite easy to use after some practice. We could whip up a bowl from start to finish in my little 90 square foot micro shop in about an hour and then you would know just about everything that I know about making them .

dwarmbrodt

William, as always excellent work. My RM showed up a bit ago, and I spent part of today building my segmenting sled.

W.Y.

William, as always excellent work. My RM showed up a bit ago, and I spent part of today building my segmenting sled.

Sorry for the late reply. Got busy with other things . Still searching around for some 36 hour days :biggrin:

Please be sure to keep us posted on your RM projects as well as your segmenting sled.
Is it the same sled that I did the tutorial and video about on WWF ?

Top Bottom