Latest Honey Do Project

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

L32

The kids are grown and gone. Our knees hurt more, So My wife decided that I should convert one of the Kids Upstairs Bedrooms into a second Bathroom. Upon completion of the plumbing She stated that she couldn't find a vanity she liked and descibed to me what she wanted her is the result. She's happy So I know I am happy too. The interesting part is this piece of Crotch When cut, had a walnut In the center of it that the tree grew around. I left the hull in place. it's on the Bottom. My grandchildren tell me George Washington threw it there and the tree grew around it.:)

200631714329_vanity.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

leatherjunkie

Originally posted by L32
<br />The kids are grown and gone. Our knees hurt more, So My wife decided that I should convert one of the Kids Upstairs Bedrooms into a second Bathroom. Upon completion of the plumbing She stated that she couldn't find a vanity she liked and descibed to me what she wanted her is the result. She's happy So I know I am happy too. The interesting part is this piece of Crotch When cut, had a walnut In the center of it that the tree grew around. I left the hull in place. it's on the Bottom. My grandchildren tell me George Washington threw it there and the tree grew around it.[:)]

200631714329_vanity.jpg
<br />

wow great work.
i would like to see the walnut hull. please post a closeup pic of it.

Scott

Wow Bob! I really like this! Tell me, what kind of finish did you use? You know it's going to see some water, and I'm sure you took precautions. And I love that basin! Where did you come up with it? I have two bathrooms I need to outfit this summer, and you have given me ideas!

Scott.

L32

Thanks for the comments. Leatherjunkie asked for a shot of the walnut. this is the best I could get. The finish is a marine spar varnish that took several days to dry. The Basin is cut from a single piece of onyx if I remember right. I got it down in Florida.

2006318215515_walnut.jpg

leatherjunkie

Originally posted by L32
<br />Thanks for the comments. Leatherjunkie asked for a shot of the walnut. this is the best I could get. The finish is a marine spar varnish that took several days to dry. The Basin is cut from a single piece of onyx if I remember right. I got it down in Florida.

2006318215515_walnut.jpg

Thank you for the photo.
It apears from this pic that you would have to know the walnut is there or you would miss it.
that is one beautiful honey do project.

thanks for sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom