Last week's work

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PTownSubbie

PTownSubbie

Well, I finally got some time in the shop last week despite the Nor'easter trying to destroy the end of the week.

These 5 pens are my latest.
set1.jpg
Left most pen is my first Herringbone. It is made from 4 different colors of Corian and on a Wall Street II kit. Not bad for my first I don't think.
herringbone-corian.jpg
The 2nd is one of Neil's Photochromic blanks on a Gold Jr Gent II Rollerball kit. The pen was finished with MM and a buff.
chromatic.jpg
The middle pen is one of my own Worthless Wood castings with red swirl resin on some Chechen Burl that I purchased from Gadget. The pen is finished with a CA finish.
red-acrylic.jpg
4th pen is Buckeye Burl purchased from Onewaywood on a Black Titanium Jr Gent II Rollerball kit with a CA finish.
buckeye-burl.jpg
The last pen is another Worthless Wood casting in Jarrah Burl. I purchased some of these kits from Issac a while back. This casing is on a Designer kit with a CA finish.
jarrah-burl.jpg

Comments are welcome. I am still working a bit on my pictures.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jasontg99

Love the herringbone and buckeye. I may have to hit you up for the design when I finally get back to the states. I live in Port Norfolk, and I cant wait to get home.

PTownSubbie

Love the herringbone and buckeye. I may have to hit you up for the design when I finally get back to the states. I live in Port Norfolk, and I cant wait to get home.

I'll be waiting for your return. BTW, be careful out there!!

Let me know when you get back in town.

Top Bottom