Last Chance CSUSA Group Buy Status

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

VirgilJ

I finally got all the pens sorted and boxed. The following orders have a problem:

Easy Greasy 050 4623 Kit is Backordered

Kevin_F 050 4623 Kit is Backordered

Joseph 10 050 4007 Kit is Backordered
050 4422 Kit was miss shipped by CSUSA. It has been
reshipped.

The above orders won't be shipped until the backorders arrive.

Tony Ramierz I screwed up and didn't get your order into the totals. I reordered it today. Since I messed up, I'll eat the extra cost. You'll just have to wait a bit longer to get your stuff.Sorry.

Everyone elses order will ship tomorrow

Virgil

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

VirgilJ

John,
I checked with CSUSA on the backorder. The 050 4623 Rhodium Retro is not due until Dec. I canceled the order and have already sent refunds to the three people that ordered them.I'll get these three orders ready to ship this evining and take them to the Post Office in the morning.( I think they're open on Saturday)

Joseph,
The correct 050 4422 Kits arrived today.
The 050 4007 Kits are due in next week. I did not cancel them.Your order should ship in 10-14 days depending on how fast CSUSA gets the kits to me.

Thanks to all for their patience.
Virgil

el_d

Got my order Virgil, I will need to re-order the Accessory kit for the Sketch pencil. I put down the wrong part number and got the 10K sketch instead. Thankf for doing this.

:D

George7

I got a note yesterday that the post office had tried to deliver my package. I talked to the carrier today and she said she'd try to deliver it tomorrow or the next day. So it has made most of its journey without any problem. I keep telling myself that I'm all grown up and I don't need to feel like a kid before Christmas! I'll post to confirm when it is actually in my hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom