lasered slimlines

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from low_48

Status
Not open for further replies.

low_48

I'm getting ready for my seminar at the Peoria IL penturning symposium this Saturday. I'm doing a laser engraving seminar and wanted some sample work to show. I've wanted to do some centerbands for some time now, pretty happy with the results. I might be doing some centerbands for sale next month. Any interest?
The cedar has a long flower from end to end, the curly maple with cherry center band has two hearts with an arrow through them. Two lasered opposite of each other on the band.

Rich

Sorry about the "stuff" on the scanner glass.[:I]

200581824110_laserwork.jpg

200581824131_lasercenterband.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

elody21

Great job on the pens!!! I like the one with the weave the best!!!
Sorry I did not make the pen seminar.The 18th was my wedding anniversary------ but we spent the day taking my youngest to college[:(] [:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(] The sad faces are for my son leaving![:(] It has been a day and I already miss him![:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(] Now tomorrow we have to take my oldest back to college![:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(]

mstansell

Hey Elody21 I know the feeling. I need some of the little blue faces with tears for when my daughter went back. Don't know why so many parents are so eager to get rid of their kids to college. Love having them around. More sad faces I can't even figure out how to use them on this post. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom