Larger diameter roller ball kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mrmartyking

I am looking for a roller ball 2 piece kit like the Baron but I need the grip area to be larger than the baron, like 13/32 or so. The grip could be plastic or metal. The Majestic Jr. Or the Gran Torino have been suggested. Does anybody else have any good ideas?

Thanks
Marty

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

Gent, statesman, roman harvest, el grande, churchill and I'm sure there are others.
Don

I am looking for a roller ball 2 piece kit like the Baron but I need the grip area to be larger than the baron, like 13/32 or so. The grip could be plastic or metal. The Majestic Jr. Or the Gran Torino have been suggested. Does anybody else have any good ideas?

Thanks
Marty

Russianwolf

The Jr.s are barely larger than the Baron if at all. The tubes are only slightly larger.

The Full Sized Gents, Statesmen, Churchill, etc. etc. that Don mentioned are a complete size larger. Uses a larger nib in the Fountain (number 5 verses number 6). So if they really want larger, that would be the way to go.

Here is a pic. Top is a Baron, Middle is a Jr. Statesmen, and bottom a Full Sized Statesmen

Attachments

• kdfbn 030 (2).JPG
    kdfbn 030 (2).JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 111
  • kdfbn 032.JPG
    kdfbn 032.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 128

mrmartyking

These are all great suggestions. Can somebody measure one or two of these ideas and let me know if the diameter of the finger grip is about 0.40? This is needed to meet a customer requirement.
Thanks

Last edited:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
These are all great suggestions. Can somebody measure one or two of these ideas and let me know if the diameter of the finger grip is about 0.40? This is needed to meet a customer requirement.
Thanks
The Ligero where the fingers will actually grip the pen measures .389 - .405 on a couple that I measured. The Rizheng Chairman which I thing compares to an El Grande is a tad bigger.

Top Bottom