mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Forgot to remind folks last Saturday.

The Local Brecksville AAW chapter is hosting Kurt Hertzog this saturday:

4450 Oakes Rd
Brecksville, OH

North Coast Woodturners

9:00 AM - 2-3'ish.

Non club members are always welcome; for the pro turners I think the ask for a $10 donation.

If I think my penturning skills are just starting to get better... These folks are way beyond my league! But the inspiration is great.

Mark

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Marko50

Mark, you will really enjoy this guy. He knows his stuff and can work magic on the lathe. Should be a good time:)!

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Thanks. My traditional turning skills are ... rough. So, I'm looking forward to the weekend...A Class!

Be well Marko.

kenbu

Thanks for the tip, Marko. Kurt's presentation today was well worth the 2 hour drive from Pittsburgh for this beginning turner. Without your post, I'd never have known about it.

Ken

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Ken: You are very welcome and I hoped you enjoyed the day!

FYI: May be confusing... (NO offense taken).. Marko50 is another very talented IAP Member that occasionally lets us get cool blanks. I am simply...: Mark James.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

PS KURT'S WEBSITE LISTS ALL OF HIS ARTICLES AND SOME ADDITIONAL. The "stick Pen" demo was exactly parallel to his article.

I thought his PM was better than his AM. The lidded boxes and ornament would have appealed more to the audience than the stick pens. ( Although I liked it all and in his class tomorrow!).
Be Well

Top Bottom