Kissy Beauty or Beast

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jgrden

Jgrden

Changed this a little to beautify it. What do you think?? Pens - 4-7-11 Ugly Cork Top.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenMan1

I dreamed of this pen once.... then the ambulance came and they had these really nice starched,. white jackets... and they let me wear one....

Oh, no, it's that pen again, I need drugs....Doctor?

MorganGrafixx

My first impression was "holy $h!t, someone makes a wooden mallet kit that this guy MacGyvere'd a nib into!" Then I asked myself "Why oh why didn't I just take the blue pill!"

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

greggas

My first thought was " its time for the Bash already?"

thanks for the laugh

oh...I almost forgot..excellent finish...how many coats of CA?

MartinPens

When the photo came up I physically winced and scrunched up my face. I hope I don't have nightmares about this pen tonight.
Too bad you showed it - makes it ineligible for the next ugly pen contest! Great work.

Martin

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

ctubbs

John, whatever you were on when you made that, I need a truck load of it. It will sell high around here.
It is completely obvious that you turned your calender around the wrong way. It is APRIL not February. Turn it back to where it belongs and hide that thing till next February and the BAsh. You have a sure fire winner. OMG, I still have to get to sleep tonight. Not gonna happen, no not gonna happen tonight. I'll be ridding them night horses tonight if I try to sleep. Thanks John, another sleepless night and I'm not even in Seattle.
Charles

Jgrden

This is the most fun I have had in a long time. The cork came from our buddy in Mich. and there is a vintner with a cork with big lip prints on it. All I did was color them red and add sequins to one of them. I stopped when I saw how ugly it was.

IPD_Mr

Honestly I did not want to say a thing yesterday when I saw this because I thought John was proud of it. I just figured too much Texas sun toasted your brain.

Top Bottom