Key for One-Way Talon Chuck

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MerleE

I purchased a One-Way Talon Chuck in a box lot at an action. It did not come with a key, so, I looked online and was shocked:eek: to see they want over $45! So I was just wandering if someone had an extra one that they would be willing to sell me?

I also would be willing to sell the body if anyone is interested let me know.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I purchased a One-Way Talon Chuck in a box lot at an action. It did not come with a key, so, I looked online and was shocked:eek: to see they want over $45! So I was just wandering if someone had an extra one that they would be willing to sell me?

I also would be willing to sell the body if anyone is interested let me know.
I am interested! Your asking price, please!

Last edited:

MerleE

OK, I would be willing to part with this tool for $100/free shipping in USA. I have attached a picture of the chuck. It will come with the chuck body, a oneway talon body (with 1"x8tpi mount), spigot jaws, and screw chuck. It does not have a key, so I do not know if the chuck functions or not; however, it is rust-free and looks in good shape.

Attachments

• IMG_2217small.jpg
    IMG_2217small.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 77

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
OK, I would be willing to part with this tool for $100/free shipping in USA. I have attached a picture of the chuck. It will come with the chuck body, a oneway talon body (with 1"x8tpi mount), spigot jaws, and screw chuck. It does not have a key, so I do not know if the chuck functions or not; however, it is rust-free and looks in good shape.
I have accepted your price of $100. A pm has been sent to you. I just require a PayPal addy to proceed with payment.
Regards
Mack C.

MerleE

My apologies for any confusion, I just started on this forum, so have not gotten all the tricks down to a science yet.

Merle

Top Bottom