KANSAS TRU-QUARTER™

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from seamus7227

seamus7227

I decided to skip the Hawaii state quarter for now until I can come up with a better plan of attack, so I chose to cut the Kansas State quarter! "buckobernie" has some interest in this one! Comments, critiques or criticisms welcome!

Sent from my Epic using Forum Runner

Attachments

• 2011-09-19 20.25.55-1.jpg
    2011-09-19 20.25.55-1.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore! What does that have to do with your quarter....nothing really, It just came to mind.
Nice work as usual. I think you've practiced enough to tackle the Hawaii two bit piece.
do a good turn daily!
Don

I decided to skip the Hawaii state quarter for now until I can come up with a better plan of attack, so I chose to cut the Kansas State quarter! "buckobernie" has some interest in this one! Comments, critiques or criticisms welcome!

Sent from my Epic using Forum Runner

Mapster

Talent... Every scroller knows how tough metal is, let alone cutting such fine detail. I don't even know how you managed that tiny space by the flower. Truly amazing

seamus7227

Talent... Every scroller knows how tough metal is, let alone cutting such fine detail. I don't even know how you managed that tiny space by the flower. Truly amazing

that was actually the first piece to cut! these really are fun, the more i cut. I'm gonna start cutting other denominations of coins too, maybe dimes, foreign coins,etc.

D.Oliver

Great work as usual, Seamus. Tell me though, after already cutting out the best state quarter, how do you pump yourself up to do these other quarters?:laugh::tongue::devil::biggrin:

glycerine

that was actually the first piece to cut! these really are fun, the more i cut. I'm gonna start cutting other denominations of coins too, maybe dimes, foreign coins,etc.

Well, it's about time!

seamus7227

Well, it's about time!

Jeremy, just waiting on you to send them to me:biggrin::rolleyes:

Top Bottom