kalenshaan woods

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wudwrkr

I agree with Penmonkey. I just had him do an order for 6 boxes and 5 pens and my customer was in awe of the work he did. I highly recommend kallenshaanwoods.

pmichris

Just have to add my two cents. Ken's work is outstanding his service is impeccable and his prices are very reasonable (I hope he doesn't read that last part). These are the items that make for a successful business, lets just hope that he doesn't make so much that he decides to retire early. Keep up the great work Ken.

Chris

Randy_

Originally posted by dozuki
<br />has anyone else had trouble getting onto the kallenshaan woods web site. i put in the <b>addresse</b> and it just never opens. Is it just me?

Maybe the above is your problem??[:D][:D] The name is sort of peculiar and I have trouble spelling it sometimes. Whenever I've had trouble getting into the site, it was because I entered the name incorrectly.

www.kallenshaanwoods.com

Note: I think there was one time he was down for a while doing web site maintenance; but that was a long time ago.

laserturner

I saw that Chris!
Thanks to all for the kind words and great support.
Prices aren't going anywhere anytime soon and pen engraving return shipping will always be free.

At the beginning of the year I switched my webhosting service and although the web address stayed the same, all the links had to be redone.
Also, sorry for the goofy spelling in the name.

ashaw

I have to add my 2 cent in. Ken has done about twenty jobs for me. His work is great and quick and very easy to work with. I have alot more work for him next year.

dozuki

i think it must be my computer. I can get to the site I just have to wait about five minutes for it to open and every time I change pages it takes another few minutes. I don't know why this is the only site it takes a really long time to get on. I think my wife might be trying to keep me from spending more money on my pens and sabotajed me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom