Just Push The Button

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Timebandit

watch_art

Looks like you're ready for prime time. Now figure out how to get a review on fountain pen network and you'll be rich and famous. Well maybe just famous.

As the editor of the reviews index over at FPN, I'm waiting for somebody to write a review with lots of pictures so I can add his name to the index. Would you prefer Timebandit Pens or Justin Short Designs?

:biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Scott

Hi Shawn!

It's nice to see you over on this side! I have been thinking I should write a review of one of Justin's pens for the FPN. I'll have to get one first! Did you see our Best of IAP contest? Justin and a bunch of other great pen makers will have some pictures of their pens in both Pen World and Woodturning Design because of that contest.

Scott.

Timebandit

Oh man! You just keep topping yourself. Does the clip just glue on the top?

Thanks Robert!! Yep the clip is CA glued on.:cool:

Wow I miss spending time on here. When I do I see stuff like this and I just want to curl in a ball and cry. That is outstanding Justin! I am so wishing I had time to play with a design like that.

Thanks Dan!! No need to curl! Stand up and get to work!!!!:biggrin:

Looks like you're ready for prime time. Now figure out how to get a review on fountain pen network and you'll be rich and famous. Well maybe just famous.

As the editor of the reviews index over at FPN, I'm waiting for somebody to write a review with lots of pictures so I can add his name to the index. Would you prefer Timebandit Pens or Justin Short Designs?

:biggrin:

Thanks Shawn!! I asked Soki to do one(she bought 2 pens from me) but i havent heard back from her. I dont want to preasure anyone into doing something they dont want to. And ive got a better name for later:biggrin: Timebandits pens will do for now:cool:

Hi Shawn!

It's nice to see you over on this side! I have been thinking I should write a review of one of Justin's pens for the FPN. I'll have to get one first! Did you see our Best of IAP contest? Justin and a bunch of other great pen makers will have some pictures of their pens in both Pen World and Woodturning Design because of that contest.

Scott.

Thanks Scott!! I cant wait to see them!!

how far is austin to Houston ?

these standards are getting higher and higher-- great pen!

Thanks!!

It about a 4 hour drive:cool:

Last edited:
Top Bottom