Just Playing

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

knottyharry

A freedom pen I just finished.
The top is red, white, and blue Corian.
The botom is a nickel plated 308 shell casing.
Harry

2005106211545_PA060312.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ron Mc

Very nice Harry! A friend just offered a trade for some corian blanks. I need to take him up on it.

Brent

Harry I like your pen alot, I think the new owner will like it also. shell casing pens seen to be very popular. Ive made several awhile back but have not been very found of my finish, I am saving up for a powder coater. the finish on yours looks great. Since I work at a rest stop on interstate I have had the pleasure of meeting qutie few of our service men and women as they have been stopping in on the way back from louisiana they had been relieved by another unit and was on there way back to wisconson. you could seee fron their faces that they were tired. I happen to remimber that i had about ten pens and some pill box holders in my truck that i had been carrying around for ever so i got them a handed them out as far as they would go. I got some names to send others to since i ran out real fast. it was well worth it to see a smile on there faces

knottyharry

Thank you one and all for the kind words.
This pen is going in the mail tomorow.
Brent...
Sounds like you made a hit with the service men and women you passed out stuff to.
A great gesture on your part...very awesome.
Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom