Just Playing and Some Fun Slim Stock

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Karin Voorhis

Karin Voorhis

Well today I left the phone out of the shop and since I am a bit more organized now I just went to town rolling them out. playing with different materials and mixing the day up with just some fun slim line turning.

1. Pink wood ca finish / and my secret "Veal" Buffing"
2. Corian MM finish
3. Tulip wood ca finish / and my secret "Veal" Buffing"
4. Corian some how cut to short this is now a shop pen
5. I Believe Olive wood (correct if wrong please) ca finish / and my secret "Veal" Buffing"
6. Acrylic mm finish
7 Corian mm Finish

Just some fun I will clean up the mess but it was nice to close the world out and just have a shop play day! :biggrin:

Thanks for checking these out I had a good relaxing fun day. comments always welcome I love to hear from you all.

Attachments

• jan10slims.jpg
    jan10slims.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 308
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Karin Voorhis

How funny I was well just get even with all the teasing going around with no pics. hehehe Ok well you all are family truth is I guess I just forgot! I looked at the pic to write the info down. I could see it just fine! what happened to you all???

Karin Voorhis

The Blue white is staying in the stock. Although you are not alone wow they household is trying to take it... You know you got a winner when the rest of the household wants it stay!!! Ahahaha

thanks it's has been a very fun day! To just play no commitments nothing to sidetrack and relax and do anything I desired in the shop...

Top Bottom