Just one week away from MPG (IL)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

low_48

Just one week away from today for setup and the start of the 2015 event. Thanks to Jeff, lunch will be free. It will include a drink along with the meal, but since we often have a lot of walk-ins, we may not have enough drinks all day. I plan on bringing some water, but if you prefer other, bring some along. Speaking of bringing, bring plenty of cash for the vendors!!!!!! Still tweaking some techniques on wood dyeing for my demo.
P.S. Don't despair if you don't have high figured wood to try this technique in your shop. I happen to personally know that a certain vendor will be selling some!
SEE YOU THERE!

Attachments

• Dye1.jpg
    Dye1.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jdmacdo

Looking forward to Saturday

Well, due to work and school, we will not be there for the Friday activities, but plan to be there for the day on Saturday. If it is half as good as last year, it will be worth the 4 hour ride...

Looking forward to seeing some of the friends we made last year, and to show off some of the loot we got last year in completed projects.

See you all Saturday!

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Shoot Jeff... Can't you play nice with the Boss?

Shuttle gets to 17,500 mph in 8.5 sec...

291 miles/minute...

426 miles to Champlaign... About 2 minutes!

Common... Play nice!

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Im staying at the hotel that they reserved a block of rooms. Dont remember the name of it. Ill be hitting the road around 6am and staying all weekend.
I'll be there Friday. I'm planning on bringing water's and 3 or 4 bottles of Bourbon:biggrin: That's for the evening bs session's at the hotel!!

Which hotel are you at Ernie? We can bring wings/pizza... and ice! :wink:

Top Bottom