Just another smoker

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wood-of-1kind

Status
Not open for further replies.

wood-of-1kind

A segmented cigar style that I put together today. The blank is a combination of walnut and cherry. The cherry is particularly noticeable in that it has 'sugar' marks, a condition that strains the grain of the wood and renders it useless in the high end office furniture market that employs me. I beg to differ in that it gives the cherry a little more punch(no pun intended). Funny in that what my employer deems a defect that I see as more unique and livilier wood.

Your comments and suggestions are as always welcomed.
-Peter-

200642134634_P4020001.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ron Mc

Peter,
I like the way that you continued your separation line from the top barrel to the bottom in your design. This isn't that easy to do when drawing a design for your pen.
Nicely done. It looks to me like your company's waste is your gain.[:D]

angboy

Originally posted by Ron Mc
<br />Peter,
I like the way that you continued your separation line from the top barrel to the bottom in your design. This isn't that easy to do when drawing a design for your pen.
Nicely done. It looks to me like your company's waste is your gain.[:D]

Wow, I didn't even notice that til I read Ron's comment. Now I'm even more impressed. I was already liking the pen a lot anyway!

Charles

Very nice. Keep using the "scrap" this way and your employer may rethink his position. Show him the pen and say oh yea it was done with scrap and watch his eyes. Beautiful pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom