Junior Gent 1, are the junk?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bean_Counter

So I have put together a few of these over the past several months and everyone of them has been junk. These came from 2 vendors that are not vendors on IAP. Everyone of them has issues with the coupler. The plastic just does not thread and if it does it cuts new threads and doesn't work. Anyway has anyone else had this problem? Seems like this problem has just started occurring as ones I've purchased in the past didn't have it. I would ask for a refund from said vendors but I've had them for a while.

I think I'm done with the junior 1

EDIT: I just test fitted all of my Smitty Caballeros and all of them threaded perfectly like they should. Looks like I'll stick with those from here on out

Last edited:

jallan

I have used the Jr Gent 1 for years also from diff. vendors and never had an issue. I also use Caballeros from Smitty and like the plating better.

Jontello

I buy the caballeros from smitty and they are great! Especially the new versions without the black. I feel that the threading on them is better then the original version. I would recommend these and you cannot beat the price as well.

Top Bottom