July Meeting time change

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodcraft booked a class at 1 pm on sunday so Mark said he is sorry he did not know untill friday. He said we can have our meeting at 10 am. If no one wants to do this we can try a nother date. Just let me know.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Josh , I have no problem getting there . Kenny says he has a part time job on weekends and the earliest he can get there is 2:00 . Can we have it AFTER the class ? Or maybe re-schedule ? I sent Jeff a PM but have not heard from him as yet .

Maybe the others will post here .

Chuck

rej19

I can meet at any time. I am out of town today but will back tonight. Just post the change. Chuck I got your VM.
thanks
Ron

I am probably going to have to miss this one .. if you reschedule, I will keep up with the thread ..
If I check tomorrow and if the time is definite, and I can make it, I will be there .. otherwise, next time fellas!

They are closing after the class so maybe we should just reschedule, It looks like most people could not make it. What do you think chuck?

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Works for me , unless I'm in Florida looking for homes . But , like before , do it without me . Thanks for your efforts Josh .

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Your not leaving us are you chuck?
I am hoping to move to the Punta Gorda / Port Charlotte area . I got pre-qualified for a loan , then Susanne got very ill with a liver inflamation and dehydrated . She's been in bed for over three weeks now , but I think she's turning for better . When she is able to travel , we need to go down and look at some homes . Then we will put our house on the market . This will take some time .

Chuck

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Thanks Jeff & Josh . We're looking for a 3 bed , 2 bath with POOL ! I don't think it snows very often there . :biggrin: Will have to see what developes .

Top Bottom