Jr. Statesman parts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

@BarrierBob

I don't know the answer to your question.

But . . . there is an alternative solution . . .
. . . trade the fountain pen parts that you have for the rollerball parts from someone else who wants to do the reverse conversion.

You might want to put that "out there" in case someone might want to do that.

I would offer to do that if I had the RB kits . . keep bugging me about this if you want to and if you don't get any other responses ! !

Bear in mind though that there have been some changes to the relevant parts of the Jr. Statesman kits over the years . . .
. . . good to be careful about getting the right fit.

As I said, keep me in mind and keep me informed of the status of your need.
I am in process of taking stock of my "stuff" . . . and who knows . . . I cannot promise anything but will try to keep this in mind. . . Please do the same.

Mr Vic

Exotic Blanks sells a rollerball nib that for the Jr Series. It uses a fountain pen converter or ink cartridges.

BarrierBob

I checked classic nib and they have the parts, but it is $10.00 each( including refill 5888). The kicker is $10.00 shipping for two nibs and two refills. I guess I'll make fountain pens. thanks again for info. I found nothing on Exotic Blanks or Woodturners catalog.

keithbyrd

I checked classic nib and they have the parts, but it is $10.00 each( including refill 5888). The kicker is $10.00 shipping for two nibs and two refills. I guess I'll make fountain pens. thanks again for info. I found nothing on Exotic Blanks or Woodturners catalog.
Contact WoodTurners Catalog and ask them. I have done that several times and they usually come through

Top Bottom