Jr. Statesman II

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from WoodChucker

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodChucker

This is my first Jr.StatesmanII rollerball that I got on the group purchase with Anthony. It's a green box elder burl that came from Bill. I really like the new improvements! Tell me what you think? Thanks!
JrStatesIIGrnBeB.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

As I pick myself up off the floor, I cant' believe my eyes ! I saw this beautifull pen and would have bet my life savings (which aint much) that this was not your work RT. There was no puke green back ground. [:D] Wonderfull job on the pen and a photo finally worthy of your workmanship [;)]

WoodChucker

Thanks everyone,appreciate all the comments!

Anthony, yeah I like the photo also, but it takes too much time to setup every pen I make this way, because I put them on my web site a pic this big just takes up to much room and I just don't have the time. So it's just easier to use the green background that I use on my web page. But once in a while I'll take a pic this way and post it here just so you don't get sick of my pics. [:D] Thanks!

Shane, the blank was pretty dark to begin with, but once the finish was applied it got much darker. Glad you like it! Thanks!

Thanks again,everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom