Jr. Lady

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Toni

Parson

Not like you need a 50th "nice work" comment, but it really is stunning.

Hey, I got a pasta machine for my birthday and I think it's going to be used for clay soon :)

Now I just need to learn how to make flowers like you make.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jskeen

Told you you could do it! Good on ya. Now that you have done one, and got it finished, and got to write with it (hopefully) a little bit, you see what I mean about the difference in quality in the kits? That's why once you get a firm grip on this style and quality of pens, you will be less excited about selling slimlines on etsy for peanuts :)

jocat54

Toni everyone has taken all the words to describe your work! You are an amazing artist and I love your "girlie" pens. (I typed that in my manly voice):biggrin:

Mark

lol. My wife loves the PC too. I told her I'm learning the PR. She can learn the PC. :biggrin:

Dorno

Well done on your pen. I am like many others and wondering is there a tutorial on how to make these pens and if not when are you going to do one. I am sure we would all like to know.

Cheers Ian

Toni

Wow!! Umm...I am the one who is speechless!! Thank you EVERYONE who posted a comment or who couldnt find the words:biggrin:.

There is a brief tutorial in Advanced Penturning for anyone who is interested in how its done.

Lenny does that come with a plane ticket?

Chris~I dont think Jeff does take backs:biggrin: Dont CRY:devil::devil::devil:
Parson~I will take that complement from you, I think your best bet is to start with pre-made canes to get an idea of what you are trying to achieve.

Damn I cant mention everyone, but I am very greatful for your support you know who you are!! Yep the addiction is getting worse!!

George~why dont you post that comment on youtube in the girlie voice I would love to hear it:biggrin:

Phil~knowone made you look at the post:eek:unless I have superpowers!!

Manly designs what are they? dont you have that covered?

Hugs and many thanks...I guess I should only post once a week...:biggrin:

Toni

Thank you Jeff!! I really enjoyed making it!! You know I want to make more...LOL I owe you an email!! promise tonight...hugs

hewunch

Honestly, the only thing that I could think that would make your pen any better is if you did a custom finial and took 2 rings off the center band. That would be over the top. But as it stands right now, it is gorgeous.

Kaspar

... the only thing that I could think that would make your pen any better is if you did a custom finial and took 2 rings off the center band ...

Couldn't agree more. I'm not sure how you could do that though. It would, I think, involve assembling the tube and centerband in order to get the clay to cover what's been taken out, and that would mean baking the Delrin sleeve inside when you cure the clay. Don't think the delrin could take it, but I don't know what its melting point is.

Last edited:

leestoresund

Has anyone kept track of how often and how rapidly a post gets read and commented on?
Toni has to be near that record.
Absolutely awesome.

Lee

Lenny

Oh, O ! :confused:

Toni!
I thought you said Plain ticket ! :eek::eek:

:biggrin:

Attachments

• plaintkt copy.jpg
    plaintkt copy.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 60

Rfturner

Between you and Skiprat I feel the urge to buy a pen. I have to second what everybody is saying. It looks fantastic. You pens are not just pens but literally works of art. Few pen turners can actually achieve the usefull "Art" stage and you hit it every time. Congratulations on another beautiful creation

Toni

Mike~I will come up with something eventually..just not sure when...I like the nautical idea!!!

Lenny~gotta love yah!!

Lee~I know what you mean thats why I get worried about posting I dont want to annoy anyone. I have knowone here to show my pens to(except my husband and kids), so really its exciting for me to get feedback, even if its just beautiful... make sense?

When it comes to my art yes I am a perfectionist:foot-in-mouth:

Rfturner~Thank you, OKLAHOMAN is trying to drill that into my head all the time!! LOL But I am not a pen turner, just a polymer clay artist who is becoming more and more obsessed with pens!!

Lenny

Alright ... so who gets that beauty? Or are you going to auction it off? Can we do that here??? :confused:
You would probably have some interested bidders! :)

Better be careful scratching my nose now :eek::redface:

Maybe a silent auction (that would rule me out ... I can't be quiet)
oh, wait .... yeah a silent auction by PM :party:

LEAP

Phil~knowone made you look at the post:eek:unless I have superpowers!!

You've got to be kidding! I love your pens! I just don't show them to my wife anymore.

LEAP

Yeah, after buying her one of Toni's pens mine don't seam to measure up anymore.
The good thing about that is she has not claimed any of my new creations in weeks.

Top Bottom