Jr.Gent1/help

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lucky2

Hello, I've recently come across some Jr.Gent1 pen kits, and now I'm trying to find some info on them. Things like in what order do the parts go together, or what size of drill bits do I need? I did order a set of bushings from Smitty last night, but, they'll take a while to get here, so, I would like to know if any other pens bushings sets will work on the JrGent1? I've already checked out the library, but there's very little if any info there about the JrGent1 kits. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right place, but, the search engine doesn't help either. All I get back from it is a whole bunch of Google sites to visit. Thanks for any assistance that you might be able to give me on this matter.
Len

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rherrell

The Jr. Gent I uses the same bushings as the Baron/Sedona. I believe they go together the same as the Jr. Gent II, go to the CSUSA site and download the instructions.

mrcook4570

Drill sizes 25/64" and 15/32". The cap bushings for the baron/sedona are the same. One of the body bushings is the same. The other end of the JG1 is tapered, whereas the baron is straight. If you use the baron bushing for that end, you will need to turn that end past the bushing and use calipers to check for proper fit.

rherrell

You're right Stan, what I meant to say was the TUBES are the same. When I make pin chucks for a Jr.GentI I fit them to the Baron tubes.

lorbay

Hello, I've recently come across some Jr.Gent1 pen kits, and now I'm trying to find some info on them. Things like in what order do the parts go together, or what size of drill bits do I need? I did order a set of bushings from Smitty last night, but, they'll take a while to get here, so, I would like to know if any other pens bushings sets will work on the JrGent1? I've already checked out the library, but there's very little if any info there about the JrGent1 kits. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right place, but, the search engine doesn't help either. All I get back from it is a whole bunch of Google sites to visit. Thanks for any assistance that you might be able to give me on this matter.
Len
Jr Gent 1 PDF Here.

Lin.

Top Bottom