Jr Gent 2 Production line

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from firewhatfire

firewhatfire

I have been trying to pick up on all of the tips you folks share. Of course some of them take longer to set in. Today I got out and put the assembly line in practice, well at least the last part of it. I did the turning and CA finish between 9 a.m.and noon including assembly. The glue up and squaring was done a couple of days ago. 2 antler, 3 buckeye burl(1 pink dyed), 1 cherry burl and 1 redwood burl. Comments and Critiques are always welcome and thanks for looking.
360b7d5f.jpg

5959134e.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

Getting ready for a show or something? That's a lot of pens to be making in one/two days! Cool how the pink dyed blank fought back and held on to a little bit of what it was:biggrin:

Fit-n-finish a spot-on for all! well turned!!

Scott (cherry burl is sweet) B

firewhatfire

I have a demo to do this month in Boaz Alabama and a demo in Atlanta Georgia next month. Then a show in October and another in November. So I gotta get ready ahead of time.

Getting ready for a show or something? That's a lot of pens to be making in one/two days! Cool how the pink dyed blank fought back and held on to a little bit of what it was:biggrin:

Fit-n-finish a spot-on for all! well turned!!

Scott (cherry burl is sweet) B

Wright

Phil, that is nice work from another Bama guy. I starter pen turning in April and I am hooked! I love making my own castings and turning beautiful wood. Learning photography now so I can post decent photos. Good luck on your up coming shows.

longbeard

Outstanding Phil, they look great, very well done.
Good luck with your demos and shows, take pics and keep us updated.

Top Bottom