Jr Gent 2 bushings

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

follow3

Hey Guys,

When you order from CSUSA and some of the items are out of stock and some are available, do they send what they have or hold the order till it all comes in?

Steve

pipeyeti

In my case they sent the kits (couple of jr gents and a few jr statesmen) never told me the bushings were back ordered. I had paid for 2nd day air because I was anxious to make these pens, so needless to say I was pi##ed off. I called and spoke with thier customer service supervisor and she made me a happy and repeat customer. I still don't have the bushings but I have placed 2 more large orders since then. I just ask if any of the items are back ordered before I ok the shipment. They are a good company to deal with, heck we all make mistakes.
I called another distributor of pen supplies today and was told that he was too busy to take my order over the phone and that I should place it online but then proceeded to chit chat with me for 5 minutes after that. Well I called CSUSA and placed my order with them for the same items.

LanceD

When I order from CSUSA I always call and then I make sure to ask the person I'm talking to to let me know if that item is in stock or if it's on backorder. That way I always know what's available and if a kit or set of bushings or whatever else it may be is out of stock I then decide if I want to continue with my order or hold off on it until everything I need is in stock.

workinforwood

They wont take an order on the phone, but will hold a conversation with you...I bet I know who that was Larry!

I find that with CSUSA, if it's B/O, they ship your order and when the B/O arrives, they ship it to you free. free on shipping charges that is. They don't bill you for the B/O stuff either until it comes in and they ship it out. It's nice that you don't pay again for the shipping, but it also sucks because what if the product comes in 6 weeks later and you forgot about it and then you get billed and the money isn't in the account so you bounce a cheque elsewhere or something to that effect.

Top Bottom