Joyce Custom Design located in seattle

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
hello all I am excited to be joining this community. I own a small pen manufacturing business located run out of my garage in Seattle Washington. I started out turning kit pens on my wood lathe but have progressed to machining my own parts on my metal lathe to be integrated with my hand turned wood parts.

Look me up on instagram or Facebook to see examples of my work

attached are some of the pictures of my work

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_4127.JPG
    IMG_4127.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_4256.JPG
    IMG_4256.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_4278.JPG
    IMG_4278.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_4306.JPG
    IMG_4306.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 119
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Hi Chris, welcome to the IAP.:biggrin:
Very slick pens.!! :wink:
Just post your pics here, that way we can see your cool stuff and still see everyone else's on the same site.:biggrin:

jttheclockman

I agree welcome to the site and glad to have you. But as Skip said we do not care about those other venues. You joined here so lets see your work here. Post your pens here and set up an album here so we all will have them for future references. Hope you share some insights to as you have graduated to kitless pens. Many here looking to venture into this. Good luck.

liljohn1368

Welcome from Mississippi, Chris. Great looking pens. I have a few floating around north of your area. Lynnwood, oakwood harbor, Bellingham. To name a few. I gave a few friends a few here and there.

magpens

Welcome to IAP, Chris !!!!

Congratulations on your work and best wishes for much success in your enterprise !!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom