Job perks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

blade.white

1960 Diplomat View, Colorado Springs, CO 80905
Where I work in Korea, we get a lot of tourist that visit the DMZ ( Demilitarized Zone between North and South Korea). This last Thursday we were visited by Gary Sinise (Lt. Dan or Mack Taylor from CSI:NY to some of you). He is very nice to meet in person.
Gary Sinise does a lot of volunteer work and charities for the Police, Firemen, and the Military. I have a lot of respect for the work that he does and not too mention I'm a big fan of CSI:NY.
I had the honor to present him with a pen that I made from some spalted oak, collected form here in the DMZ. The components were from A Statesman Jr. and it had a cigar wrapper from a San Miguel (Saint Michael) cigar. Sorry no pictures.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithbyrd

That is great!! I agree with you about his work! And is was great that you gout to meet him AND present him with a pen you made! Would love to see pictures!! Jr Statesman is one of my favorites sets - I'm sure it was awesome.
And thank you for your service!

blade.white

1960 Diplomat View, Colorado Springs, CO 80905
Posted awhile back that got to make a pen for Gary Sinise, but never got to post the pics of the pen. His pen was a Jr. Statesman, I rebuilt the pen with a Jr. Aaron kit. Here are the picture. Please forgive the photography, really need to take a class. The last pic is a piece of the oak that I got from the Korean DMZ. 2017-01-01 004 008 (2).jpg

2017-01-01 004 010 (2).jpg

2017-01-01 004 011 (2).jpg

2017-01-01 004 012 (2).jpg

Top Bottom