Jigsaw Baron

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from tasciovanus

Status
Not open for further replies.

tasciovanus

Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom.
Thought I'd show off my first attempt at one of Ken's Jigsaw pens.
I'm really pleased with it, though the photo leaves a lot to be desired.[:0]
<center>
2007111205139_jigsaw1.gif

</center>

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Heh!!! The Brit contingent really is growing!!!! Welcome Andrew.
Was that difficult to assemble? And does each piece need to go in a specific spot?. Looks good too.

Cheers

PR_Princess

Skippy, Not to hi-jack anything, but you know that this kit was a collaboration between Lou Metcalf and Ken right? Lou (DCBluesman) would be a good person to contact with questions.
[;)][:D][:D]

tasciovanus

Hi there, been making pens for about 2 months and really got the bug.[:D]
Ken has done a great job with the kit. Each piece has a specific location. It was a little bit of a fiddle but even with my 10 thumbs I got it right eventually!! Don't know if it will sell as it was quite expensive but I hope it attracts peoples attention for some of my cheaper offerings!!
Cheers
Andrew

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Beautiful! I made another one this past week for one of my best customers and just received another order this evening. These puzzles are wonderful. Each piece is a different size and shape, so there are 16 pieces in the cap and 20 pieces in the barrel. I've been fooling with these jigsaw puzzle designs for a couple of years and still have a few more places I want to take it.

tasciovanus

Thanks all for the positive response, currently over in Italy; signed the hotel registration papers with the pen and the Hotel Manager wanted it. Told him all about how it was made in my best 'mock Italian' and promplty took possesion of a crisp new 100 Euro (£70) note. Very pleased with myself but sad at the loss of the pen. Been away two days and missing the lathe already. Better also mention missing the wife too in case she reads this!![:0]
Ciao Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom