Jensen Mini Mill

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jarheaded

I just pulled this old mill out of my storage. It has been sitting for many years and needs to be cleaned up some. IT'S NOT GOING ANYWHERE. Thank you for the help in figuring out what this is.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jarheaded

Probably did, but I really could use some info on this thing. Steve, it was made in Pheonix. Can you go drive around and see if you can find them please?

I may need Lee for this one.

holmqer

Local Chapter Leader
Sherline mini machine tools were sold under various names including Jensen. The parts are generally interchangeable. If you look into Sherline mini machine tools, you can probably recognize your machine but it may have a different paint job much like red Sieg X2 mini-mill which is also sold as a green Grizzly G8689 mini-mill.

M

Mudder

Originally posted by Jarheaded

..... Does anyone have any ideas on what to do with it? ......

Yea,

Give it to me and I'll let you come visit it once in a while. [}:)]

Jarheaded

Thats pretty close to my favorite fishing hole. Do you fish?

Thank you for the kind offer Scott, but I was able to find a little spot for it and now that I know what exactly it is, I already got a manual and made a couple inlays on some blanks. Talk about saving a lot of work, this thing is nice. Now I just have to wait for the pen wizard to become available and I can have more tools in my shop to look at.

holmqer

Local Chapter Leader
I have not fished in decades, prolly not sure which end of the pole to hold any more. I might be a danger to myself and others if I started waving one around! Probably the only thing safe would be the fish unless they died of laughter.

M

Mudder

Originally posted by Jarheaded

Thats pretty close to my favorite fishing hole. Do you fish?

I like to fish. Although I have not been for a couple of years now. Last thing I got involved in was fly fishing but I still like to drown a few worms and see if I can catch me a lunker bigmouth.

Johnny, Do you do any salt water fishing? when I was younger a friend of the family used to take me and my younger brother out to Bridgeport and we would rent a boat and fish just inside of the breakwater for flounder. I've also spent a few nights at Sherwood isle surf casting for blues and striper's. I also used to go camping in Rhode Island and we used to fish off of the breakwater at Point Judith. Caught many a nice fish there.

Top Bottom