Jack Daniels COA

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mecompco

Got a nice JD barrel blank in a trade. Might anyone have a hi-res scan of the COA? Found one Google but would like a better image. TIA!

Regards,
Michael

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

larryc

RANT!
If anyone can print out a COA why should a customer believe it.
I tell my customers what I believe the blank is but never try to prove it, even if it's quilted maple. Most people believe what you tell them unless you try to prove it without their asking.
END OF RANT
Just my 2¢

mecompco

RANT!
I tell my customers what I believe the blank is but never try to prove it, even if it's quilted maple. Most people believe what you tell them unless you try to prove it without their asking.
END OF RANT
Just my 2¢

You DO have a point there, Larry! :)

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
RANT!
END OF RANT
Just my 2¢

Hi Larry,
IMO!!!! The COA is an added benefit--the facts behind that COA STILL depend on the integrity of the person selling the pen. With today's equipment, I can make any document I want, and I can make it look very official--so can you! So, the COA reminds the customer and is very useful if the customer is purchasing the pen for a gift (the purpose for which MANY of my pens were purchased). But yes, the integrity backing the "document" is still YOU, the penseller!!

FWIW,
Ed

Top Bottom