I've had a busy weekend

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Getting ready for 3 shows comming up in April. Turned these yesterday and today. Picts not very good cause it's to cold, wet and cloudy to take picts outside, temps been in the lower 50's all day. Almost had to turn the heat on in the shop.:D:D:D

The top row are all Atlas pens, the 6 on the right are 3 pen/pencil sets. Made the pencils per the instructions Old Griz came up with.
The black set in the middle is supposed to be Camo Dymondwood, but it doesn't show very well in the pict. All the rest were done with various stabilized burls. The bottom row, left side - first 2 are antler, colored ones are Dymondwood and the 4 on the right are holly.
All were finished using BLO/CA.

Guess I'm going to have to get/build me a photo booth to take decent picts.

200532805555_pens-3-28-05%20002.jpg

Mannie

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Looks great!!! Where did you order the colored pen kits? Those are pretty cool! (we're still new & getting into this...we need to become catalog junkies too lol Mikes' PSI is already dog-eared lol)

How do your Atlas pens do at the shows? Being in the "Rocket City" area, we thought perhaps those might be good sellers around here.. might call them our "Apollo" pens? They've got that Space-Age/Retro look going for them. But I'd like to handle one--to see how it fits in the hand, etc etc.

GOOD LUCK with your show!!!!

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Originally posted by TheHoneymooners
<br />Looks great!!! Where did you order the colored pen kits? Those are pretty cool! (we're still new & getting into this...we need to become catalog junkies too lol Mikes' PSI is already dog-eared lol)
How do your Atlas pens do at the shows? Being in the "Rocket City" area, we thought perhaps those might be good sellers around here.. might call them our "Apollo" pens? They've got that Space-Age/Retro look going for them. But I'd like to handle one--to see how it fits in the hand, etc etc.

GOOD LUCK with your show!!!!

Thecolored slimlines are Berea kits. I get them from BB at Arizona Silhoutte. Don't kmow how the Atlas pens will do. This will be the first time I've had them. My first shoe is the second weekend in April. I'll let you know how they do.

Mannie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom