IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Russianwolf

Finally, The 2010-2011 College Football Season starts tonight. My wife will finally have an excuse to be mad at me on Saturdays again as I glue my butt to the couch. :eek:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Sure, the guy who is leading the purchase of the walnut gets "turned on" by the stupid FOOTBALL season!!

No walnut yet, I'm thinking!!!

Pioneerpens

I'll be tired tomorrow as I stay up tonight to watch the first game of the season!! woot woot!!
Next week Mike WVU comes to town....WE Are.........MARSHALL!!
Go HERD!

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Probably wont see the pen blanks until the end of season. They will be sitting next to him on the couch waiting and waiting and waiting.............................

Scott

I read on MSN this morning that Boise State Broncos may actually have a shot at a national title! You'd think, living in Idaho like I do, that would be an exciting prospect. But having attended school at both of the two other Idaho universities (Idaho State Univ and University of Idaho), I have to say that I just cannot bring myself to cheer for old rivals!

Oh, I don't wish them any ill. I can reason that it would be good for the state! But I just can't do it.

I hope you all enjoy football season!

Scott.

Russianwolf

you know, I even thought about putting something in the original post about the walnut, but thought it too obvious.

My team's first game is Saturday, we play North Texas so it should be an easy game to get the boys warmed up. I will be rooting for VT on Monday though since they are an ACC school.

And don't worry, I'll make sure the box of walnut gets a beer while it waits beside me on the couch. :wink:

And I'm not expecting it to show up until next week at the earliest.

College football season is awesome!!!!! Head to the turning room, flip on the tv while prepping blanks, ordering supplies, and turning. Or sometimes just watch my alma maters, Notre Dame and Minnesota alone and in peace.

kinggabby

Boomer Sooner, Boomer Sooner,
Boomer Sooner, O-K-U!

Oklahoma, Oklahoma,
Oklahoma, Oklahoma,
Oklahoma, Oklahoma,
Oklahoma, O-K-U!

I'm a Sooner born
And a Sooner bred,
And when I die
I'll be Sooner dead.

Rah, Oklahoma! Rah, Oklahoma!
Rah, Oklahoma! O-K-U!

Russianwolf

Well, I stayed up till 1AM. Enjoyed the Utah/Pitt game thoroughly, and watched the Hawaii/USC game until half time. Which looked like Hawaii had a chance, haven't looked at the final score as yet.

tbroye

Next 3 trips to see the Grand Kid will include a Boise State Game love the smurf turf. BCS will never allow the Brocos to win it all

Top Bottom