Its Coming

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Is everyone ready for some excitement and partying. The Bash is almost here

Kije8X6yT.png

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
The Match the pen to the Penmaker Contest and the Difficult to Write With Contest are all qued up and ready to go!

jttheclockman

You look pretty happy there JT....:)

What contests are you entering?:cool:

I am quite happy because in a great long while I am able to work out of my shop and produce a few things. I will be entering the Pen Box, Pen Stand, Pretty Wood, and the anything goes casting contest:biggrin: So stay away from those Skip. Started last week and things are coming along. If things go right I should make all entries but you know how that goes.

I do hope to see others there and lets make it a Bash to remember. So many new members here so do not know what the talent level is. Hope to find out. :)

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
It sure won't be me that you should worry about JT. :wink:
I'm pretty sure there are a few silent assassins in the background that will be challenging you though. :biggrin:

D.Oliver

Well, John, I'm not going to use your thread to shamelessly promote my contest, like some of these hooligans.. I'm just happy that you'll be able to get in on the fun once again, even if you do have terrible taste in contest!

CREID

Unlike Derek, I will use your thread shamelessly. I am a shameless person.:biggrin:
So with that said!
This year. Join the Basic Casting Contest or the Polyclay Contest!
I feel so wonderfully shameless.:)

Jgrden

I have read allot but still am not clear on the rules of the bash: I assume these are new, never to be seen pens? Are they ones not yet posted on IAP website? If you place is the pen given to IAP? How do you enter?

Guide this poor guy in the right direction. if you have the "time".

Thanking you in advance,

John

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Excellent Questions John, You are not allowed to post pictures of the pen you made for the contests before the contest ends. If you do, or have, it will be disqualified. Facebook and all the other social media included.
You enter a contest by emailing pictures of your pen to the contest chairmen at the email provided in the contest.
You do not have to give the pen to IAP. IF you win certain contests you have the option of donating it the the IAP collection but it is not mandatory. Strictly up to you on that matter.

CREID

The entries cannot have been seen anywhere. Not here or anywhere else. Some first place winners go to the IAP Collection ( I do not know if this is mandatory or not). You will go to the contest forum after the contest opens (tomorrow) and you will use the entry email provided to enter the contest. There you will also find the rules and conditions of entry.

Good luck.

Jgrden

The entries cannot have been seen anywhere. Not here or anywhere else. Some first place winners go to the IAP Collection ( I do not know if this is mandatory or not). You will go to the contest forum after the contest opens (tomorrow) and you will use the entry email provided to enter the contest. There you will also find the rules and conditions of entry.

Good luck.

Whew! thank you. :glasses-nerdy:

Top Bottom