it's a puzzle to me

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Pioneerpens

Pioneerpens

I have had several requests for a crossword puzzle pen~This is what I came up with~and i put it on a chrome and black Sierra. Thanks for looking~all comments welcome!

Attachments

• xword2.jpg
    xword2.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 339
  • xword3.jpg
    xword3.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 217
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Pioneerpens

Thanks for the great feedback! Hmm a pencil version.....that's a good idea IPD MR~
I can see if that might interest some folks too~I already have orders for 5 of the pens and a request for a word search one too...

wizard

Jennifer, Awesome pen! Very creative! What did you seal it with prior to the resin? Thank you for showing, Regards, Doc

dexter0606

Nice looking pen Jennifer!
I had a simialr request before Christmas. I did the same thing you did, using a label and casting in clear acrylic.
I used a Sedona and put the clues on the top of the pen

Attachments

• Pen 370 - 1.jpg
    Pen 370 - 1.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 118
  • Pen 370 - 2.jpg
    Pen 370 - 2.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 107

Pioneerpens

Thanks all! @Doc~I used spray adhesive, same as for sealing a decal, let it dry, applied another coat, dry, then used double sided tape to put on the tube.
@ dexter0606~ I really like the way that looks with the clues on top! I may have to give that go on a larger pen~
:)

Dave Turner

Excellent idea and execution. I just checked out your website Jennifer and I'm really impressed with the variety of great pens you are offering. How many pens do you sell in a year? I'm just shooting for around 50 or so. Enough to keep the creative juices flowing, but not so many that it seems like a job.

Dave

Top Bottom