Italian resins

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from dgscott

dgscott

Two Italian resins -- Duofold Orange and Fall Festival. Bock 6mm nib. Thanks for looking.
Doug

Attachments

• duofoldorange.jpg
    duofoldorange.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 309
  • duofoldorangec.jpg
    duofoldorangec.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 224
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

Those colors work well together and i like your placement of them. Also a nice shape and finish. Very clean and elegant looking.

OKLAHOMAN

Sometimes something just strikes me as first class and this is one of those times, can't put my finger on it maybe the the color combo and the shape, I just like it.

PenPal

Doug,

Morning here mate your pens let me drift from the cold frosted morning here to all the pics and repro New Mexico houses I have seen and I believe the earthy colours you have used are perfect for New Mexico. And in reply to your invitation to look I have indeed and it is a pleasure.

Some years ago I went with a mate of mine to Tasmania and we had a few days in a New Mexico inspired House could have come from home beautiful the guy lets for short term leaseing around a few days he had just previously absorbed completely living in New Mexico,
was a devotee and a walking testament to that environment.

I know life has dealt you and me different hands both mentally and physically and I will always remember your descriptions of where you live, quite graphic.

In the exchange of my money for your machine yrs ago I formed a beaut impression of an honest man thank you again you restored my faith in people.

Doug sent me at his cost a machine with the proviso if I liked it, if it was for me send this amount if not return to him.

Have met very few people like this in my 77 yrs experience, indeed it reminded me of me and how a simple handshake became an unbreakable contract on my part.

I trust the vagaries of health enable you and I to turn heaps of beautiful creations like yours today for a long time to come.

Yours with respect and kind regards Peter. PS in reply to your footnote I have endured and we have 51 G Children/ GG Children (2i gc and 30 ggc)

Last edited:

dgscott

Thanks for the kind comments, everyone.

And Peter -- 51 grandchildren? Really? I bet Christmas is expensive in your house!
:) Nice to hear from you!
Doug

Top Bottom