Italian Resins

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
I have done searches to try and find both the website and the name of the folks selling the Italian resins. I had a name mentioned in the forum of Pedigree Woods, and Prestige, but googling both of those names is futile. Can someone supply me with the information on the outfit selling this stuff? I believe they were in the process of opening, did they ever? Any help would be appreciated.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gerryr

http://www.pedigreewoodcrafts.com/
Their website still says they're opening in June. I know some people have purchased some Italian resins from them and not everyone was satisfied. It seems their supplier provided them with photos that bore little resemblence to what was actually being supplied. Frankly, at this point, I'll be surprised if they ever open for business.

Ryan

I ordered one for them just to try it out. They did not ship as promised and I had a hard time even getting them ordered. I called to see where my order was and they said it is going out today. They tossed in 2 freebies and it is a good thing they did. The first one blew apart when drilling and I was not even to the end. I was not happy as it was a $9.00 blank. I put the other 2 on the shelf and they have just been sitting there.

Ryan

baldysm

I'm Scott Meyer, aka Jeff Meyer or baldysm :).

I do have Italian resins, they are in the business classified forum, and you can also see them on www.oddpenstuff.com. Please don't place an order through the website yet, I have not gotten things ready for that and have turned on SSL yet.

Just drop me a line and I'll be happy to help out.

alamocdc

Originally posted by baldysm
<br />I'm Scott Meyer, aka Jeff Meyer or baldysm :).

I do have Italian resins, they are in the business classified forum, and you can also see them on www.oddpenstuff.com. Please don't place an order through the website yet, I have not gotten things ready for that and have turned on SSL yet.

Just drop me a line and I'll be happy to help out.

DOH!!!! Sorry, Scott! Apparently I had a case of Cranial Rectumitus. At least I got the screen name right.[:0][B)]

baldysm

No problem, call me anything you want. I've been called worse, most of it is true. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom