RussFairfield

Passed Away 2011
In Memoriam
Tipless, topless, clipless.

And this really is a color photo.

2006212201016_DSC00046EE.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Johnathan

very nice pen Russ. Great choice of colors. I'd love to see the same style with maybe just a super thin ray of red next to the band. that's just all my art teachers in the back of my mind haunting me from college!

[:0][:0][:0][:0] I made a refilless pen one time. Had made a bunch when I 1st started as gifts for church members. Pastor Emeritus came to me later and said, do you have another refill? I had left his out. Oh How I miss my mind. [:D]

ilikewood

Great idea combo Russ. Does this one also have the standard tip internal like your other pen you showed?

This may sound like a stupid question, but considering how much of a clutz I am, does it have a holder so it won't roll off the desk? [:I]

Skye

Love the razor thin black.

I wonder how it would have looked if you recessed the tip a tiiiiny bit and gave it more of a taper? Made the whole thing come to more of a point with the bevel of the cartride tip almost continuing the line of the end of the pen. Just thinking out loud.

Ron Mc

Russ,
Nice looking pen!
I think Skye is onto something. What if the front and back of the pen looked more alike in shape and taper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom