IT ISN'T EASY GETTING GREEN!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rifleman1776

Need help! I tried to place an order with CS today, picked out a bunch of stuff I didn't really need right now, just to get one blank of stabilized, green dyed, box elder burl. Need this for a special order. Woodenyaknow? Out of stock and they don't know when more will be arriving. Can anybody here help? I'll buy or trade.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

Frank,

Try posting also at the individual classifieds...or even at the casual conversation area. You might get more exposure that way if you really need it ASAP. I am sure no one will mind. [;)]

MDWine

Frank, I'll check tonight when I get home, not sure if I have any BEB that is green.
I got a purple one and a red one at the woodworkers show on Saturday! (Is green almost purple?)
I'll let you know tonight.

Mikey

Check the Berea hardwoods website. They have new BEB in Green and I can pick up a blank or two for you and send it your way. I can pick up tomorrow if needed. They also have some nice Curly Maple in green that looks sweet on a pen.

Edit- Here's the link. i do believe they call it teal, but it sure looks green to me. http://www.bereahardwoods.com/new/tooling/blanks4.cfm

Mike

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Frank,

I have a two piece teal green stabilized BEB from Bill at AS. Send me your address and it is in the mail tomorrow. Replace it at your own pace, I am in no hurry.

Rifleman1776

Originally posted by wdcav1952
<br />Frank,

I have a two piece teal green stabilized BEB from Bill at AS. Send me your address and it is in the mail tomorrow. Replace it at your own pace, I am in no hurry.

Thanks, Cav. Check your PM. What would you like them replace with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom