It doesn't seam fair

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
It's does not seam fair but I guess they are now charging people who have been in accidents more for steaks. I'm not even sure how they know which people were in accidents but the ad I saw on to TV this morning from a law firm clearly said "I you've been in an accident the steaks are high"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

I am very carefull and still can not afford steak. Hamburger is sky high.....meat prices are high.

Remember that today is national cheeseburger day.......I will have mine with bacon tonight.

And I know that this will happen cause I am the cook tonight.

tbroye

Going to Texas Roadhouse for dinner tonight will check out the price of steakes and report back. Haven't had an accident for a long time, will probably have one tonight on way to dinner.

vtgaryw

A Day for Steaks

Just opened an email, and I had setup instructions for a Craft Fair I'm attending a week from Saturday. It said that "There will be a Steak in the ground" with my number on it. Think if I leave it there, in a week there will be two steaks?

Gary

mmyshrall

Just opened an email, and I had setup instructions for a Craft Fair I'm attending a week from Saturday. It said that "There will be a Steak in the ground" with my number on it. Think if I leave it there, in a week there will be two steaks?

Gary

Gary,

My prediction would be that there would not be two steaks, but definitely a whole bunch of flies...:eek:

Michael

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
Thanks for the comment's. John I can give you any of my pain meds not so much because it a major federal offense but it will be less for me and that will mean few threads like this. As for steaks on the ground....I like mine on a plate.

Curly

Gary

So that's how ground beef came into being. :roll eyes:

Chasper

Perhaps the higher price for steaks is related to the quality of the seams in their apparel.

I think it was all just a misteak.

I'm on a tight budget, eating only Ramin noodles, I mistake.
I tried to drive it in the ground but I swung the hammer and missteak.
It seams like the seem in your stocking is not straight.
Whoever created homonyms was evil.

sbwertz

I used to teach English as a Second Language. I've had students reduced to tears by "ough" For example take the sentence

"The tough coughs as he ploughs through the dough." Five different pronunciations of the same set of letters.

Top Bottom