It could be free to you...! Pen Blanks SALES.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

PS: you got an updated timber list, don't you...???

Cheers
George

Yes, I am on your mailing list.

Thanks again, I can't wait to see whats coming.

Did you mean, "yes I have your timbers list..!":wink::biggrin:

You know, its called a "surprise package" for a reason and while its only a very minor fact, is no reason why we can't make small things exciting, its basically up to us, the way we make it happen and as far as I'm concerned, that little excitement to know that you will have something in the mail soon, something that you don't know what it is (to a point, off-course), still gives you that warm feeling inside, huh...???

The negative side of this is the anxiety that builds up and that can be more damaging than the excitement so, a good balance of both, is a healty thing, in my view...!:biggrin:

Cheers
George

kovalcik

I made the right choice

Going with the surprise package was definitely the right choice. Some beautiful blanks that I would not have thought to choose. Thank you George! I could not be happier. I can't wait for the weekend to get a couple of them turned.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 170

robutacion

Going with the surprise package was definitely the right choice. Some beautiful blanks that I would not have thought to choose. Thank you George! I could not be happier. I can't wait for the weekend to get a couple of them turned.

G'day mate,

I'm glad you got the parcel and that you are pleased with my choice...!

Looking forwards to see some of those blanks transformed into pens.:wink:

Cheers
George

Top Bottom