Is this what I think it is???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
They bust grow houses around our county on a regular basis. It reads like what it is. Its funny he repeats himself 3 times. I thought there was a small possibility he was doing hdroponic gardening of the vegetable kind, but no it reads as a grow house marijauanna set up. Im sure if he is serious its going to get him a lot of attention if its not a joke. .

Mason Kuettel

I did notice at one point he referred to growing "a pound" in a certain amount of time...never seen regular herbs sold by the pound around here!

IPD_Mrs

They bust grow houses around our county on a regular basis. It reads like what it is. Its funny he repeats himself 3 times. I thought there was a small possibility he was doing hdroponic gardening of the vegetable kind, but no it reads as a grow house marijauanna set up. Im sure if he is serious its going to get him a lot of attention if its not a joke. .

Could be a "sting" op . . . ??? :eek:

IPD_Mr

Sorry Dear but the way tomatoes taste around here in the late fall, winter and spring, this would be great to grow tomatoes year round. :biggrin:

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
In our state the Local Electric companies help by reporting suspicious smells and or high electric consumption in residences and businesses that are above the norms.

Rounder

LOL, not sure why you would need heat shields to avert detection for tomatoes? Oh, he must be growing tomaaaaaatoes.:wink:

Mason Kuettel

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Not sure this is something that most people would openly try to sell but, the eternal optimist in me says "maybe its not what you think it is":confused::

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/grd/2484876411.html
I want to know what YOU were searching for when you found the ad?:eek::wink:

"Water storage" container...I'm getting ready to set up a rain collection system.
That is as good a story as one could hope to hear from you.:wink:

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
UH-HUh Id stick with that story too.:biggrin: I had an employee that we fired for possession while on the job and in one of our trucks. I asked a good friend of mine that works for the DEA if we should make a report and have him arrested. The answer was if you do that they will also investigate you, your company, all the employees and possibly confiscate the truck. We did drug testing on all the employees before hiring them. I just gave my friend his name and let it go at that. :mad:

Top Bottom