Is this odd or what?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cwalker935

I just saw a video clip of reporters swarming through the San Bernardino Shooters' home. I am surprised that this is not an active crime scene and that they are allowing anyone in there. Does this strike anyone else as odd?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

I just saw a video clip of reporters swarming through the San Bernardino Shooters' home. I am surprised that this is not an active crime scene and that they are allowing anyone in there. Does this strike anyone else as odd?

They probably processed it already. I bet they have the answers already too.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Apparently the FBI completed their investigation and released the apartment to the landlord - seems that he's the one who let the press enter the place.

plantman

The house was not a crime scene as no shooting took place there. All police needed was a reason to enter the house and check for bombs or arms, I dought they even needed a search warrant as time was a factor. Once the house was cleared, Anything that they thought might lead to others was taken and gone over. Pcs, phones, papers, finger prints, etc. The police already knew who, what, when, and where, they needed to try to find out WHY, and if they were connected to any group !! The reporters are like sharks in bloody water, everyone trying to get there copy on the air first. Many times they fill in the empty spaces in their story with unconfirmed numbers and facts. The two people are dead, they will never get the complete story unless they find the third person if he/she is alive and willing to talk !!! Even than we will never know what the truth is !! Jim S

tbroye

There is no one tho prosecute as of now. The landlord let the press in, it was so full of people you couldn't see anything. My guess is there were more involved in this. Like they say follow the money. The real scary part for me is they don't need a big splashy target any place with a group of people will do. Hit us in our everyday activities don't wait for the big targets like a super bowl with all it's security hit the soft ones, On a sad note one of the victim was the 27 year old daughter of a Retired California Highway Patrol Lieutenant. As a former employee of the CHP and who has other member of my family who have worked and are still active this hit a little closer to home.

The real scary part for me is they don't need a big splashy target any place with a group of people will do. Hit us in our everyday activities don't wait for the big targets like a super bowl with all it's security hit the soft ones, On a sad note one of the victim was the 27 year old daughter of a Retired California Highway Patrol Lieutenant. As a former employee of the CHP and who has other member of my family who have worked and are still active this hit a little closer to home.

This follows along with what I've been saying to my wife... if they (meaning no particular group and meaning anyone who is radical enough to want to do this) really want to shake up Americans, then they'll move away from the big port cities like New York, and move inland to the smaller areas where security is more lax and the targets softer... same with the aircraft bombings... the attacks won't come from the upper terminal and passenger side, it'll be from the ground with a vetted employee -- Russian airline - case in point.

plantman

I believe in Homeland Security. I carry it in my pocket. No matter who tells you that there are no know threats, don't believe it for one minute !! You can't have full security if you don't know who, when, where, or why someone plans to strike. Now, unless you live in Columbia, I don't think a fully armed police station or any highly guarded facility would be the place to strike. As we went in to work out yesterday at the local hospital, I noticed the sign on the door " no firearms or weapons allowed ". This or any other places with this signage would stand out as saying "come on in, there are no weapons here to fight back at you". And on top of that, the criminals don't care about signs or laws !! As soon as something like this happens, again and again, the governing bodys get together and say 'We have to pass better gun control laws", except for a few today, that finally said " taking the guns out of the hands of the American people will not stop this problem, shooting back will". This is my statement that I have preached before, GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE !! Sorry if I offend some people or have gotten off the subject slightly, but it hurts me to see these innocent people getting slaughtered every other day through no fault of their own. My heart goes out to all the families !!! Jim S

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom