Ironman Pen Blank?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rolandranch

I have a request for an Ironman cigar pen. I haven't seen any ironman pen blanks and was wondering if someone can point me in the right direction. I am thinking that I may have to print off a picture, glue it to the tube, and cast it in resin. I would appreciate any help on how to do this or where to buy the blanks.

Skeels

I know there's some folks on here with lasers. They could possibly hook u up. I've been wanting to do a USAF and USMC pen. If I can't get exactly what I want, which is yellow heart EGA laser cut to fit inside some read heart for the USMC one I plan on doin (haven't forfeited the USAF one yet), I'll end up segmenting the red and yellow heart I'm some way or another. That may be an option if u dot want to do the picture/resin cast. It would be more "ironman themed" than actual ironman, but hey... Ull know what it is lol.

lhowell

There is a guy on here that runs an Etsy Store called Hobble Creek Craftsman and he makes superhero blanks for the Sierra Style pens. I don't know if he has the setup for cigar pens but you can always try. His Screen name on here is Marko50. May want to PM him to see if you can set something up.

Top Bottom