Intermediate Beautiful Pen Contest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dale Lynch

With your skill I'm not going to say good luck.Just the opposite,I hope it blows up.:laugh:

OUCH THAT HURTS!! I am telling on you moderator!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

( waves hand) This is not the member your looking for.

If I may offer a suggestion.. Fight and argue over second place :biggrin:

What is this I see?A new contestant with dreams of greatness.Be prepared, for the summit of mount IAP is a cruel mistress.Many have ascended but few can claim the prize of reaching her peak.

Brooks803

I'm happy to see some cheerful banter going on! LOTS of awesome entries so far. The competition is stiff for sure. Plenty of time to get those last minute submissions in!

sschering

Wow that was some abrasive stuff.. this had nice curve a little while ago :eek:

Attachments

• w9yx1H8.jpg
    w9yx1H8.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:

toddlajoie

After spending the past 3 weeks telling everyone else not to wait for the last minute to enter the photo contests, I got in with OVER 12 hours to spare!!!!:eek:

Procrastinator my @$$... I showed them!!!!:rolleyes:

Oh, yea, the pen. It's pretty nice...:biggrin:

Well too many problems and being sick today I am not going to make it. I just went out and tried to finish up but hit another problem, I can fix it but it is not going to be today. Good luck to all that got finished and all those out finishing right now :)

Mike

Hendu3270

Well too many problems and being sick today I am not going to make it. I just went out and tried to finish up but hit another problem, I can fix it but it is not going to be today. Good luck to all that got finished and all those out finishing right now :)

Mike

That's no good. Hope you get to feeling better.

Brooks803

Just finished setting up the poll. We had a total of 37 entries!

Just a note to everyone. There will only be 1 round of voting. So make sure to get your vote in!

Top Bottom