Instructions Needed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawdustier

Yes, I sometimes read instructions :D I just received my jr. emperor and imperial kits from the bulk buy and went to CSA site to download instructions but couldn't find them. I went through the list of available instructions to no avail. Can anyone tell me where I can get a copy of these please?

JimGo

Shirley,
Sorry, I didn't get enough of the instructions to send to everyone; in fact, I only got one copy of each. I tried to photocopy them, but the colored paper and black ink made the copying almost impossible. I know one of our members contacted CSUSA, and they sent him copies of some of the instructions.

Can you tell me what info you need? If you do, I'll try to find my copies of the instructions and fill in the info for you. I've started just using a micrometer for all of my measurements, so I'm a little lax when it comes to keeping my instructions organized.

Glad the kits got there OK! Good luck with them!

Sawdustier

My first thought was I didn't want to get the wrong bushings on the wrong tubes (I would never do that[}:)])but after examining the kit closer I see that's not possible due to the different size tubes. The assembly for the Jr emperor is probably the same as emperor and that one is on their site. Guess all I'm really lacking are the assembly guides for the imperial. Oh yes I would try to put the nib on the cap end hehe.
Many thanks for your efforts and time in putting this group buy together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom