Inlaid pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smokey S

Today I had the privilege of visiting with WilleeCraft(formerly WilleeCue) in Corpus Christ, Texas. Our small rural Volunteer Fire Department up the coast is celebrating their 50th anniversary of providing fire, rescue and medical 1st responder service. For all that they have so graciously community service and countless hours of their time, I felt compelled to to do something to show thanks. Willee engraved pens for them for their 50th anniversary only accepting only a mere penance for service provided. The best part that astonished me was the visit and checking amazing amount of beautiful inlaid pens, from slim lines to elegant kits. If you are interested in inlaid pens, checkout his website, it is amazing his artistic ability and creativity with the laser, I never imagined that such small pens could be produced as such. He also makes pen display stands and so much other stuff with the laser. He was just a joy and interesting to get to visit with for several hour. His website is WilleeCraft.com. This is by all means not advertising for him, just a recommendation to view what can be accomplished with a small laser.
just saying……..Smokey

Top Bottom