Ink refills

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wyone

I have not been turning pens long.. only turned about 15... love it btw. The wife has issues with how the pens write however. Is there a source anyone uses to get better quality refills? I know the refills in the kits are generic, and I get that when brand name Cross refills cost $3-4 and the whole kit only cost 2-6 what can you expect. And if I was just going to sell the pens, that would be one thing, but some will be for gifts for friends and family and well, I want them to actually USE the pens not just appreciate them and put them in a drawer because they don't like how they write.

Thanks in advance!

LOVE LOVE LOVE this site. I have learned so VERY VERY much and am VERY grateful! Thank you all

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I have not been turning pens long.. only turned about 15... love it btw. The wife has issues with how the pens write however. Is there a source anyone uses to get better quality refills? I know the refills in the kits are generic, and I get that when brand name Cross refills cost $3-4 and the whole kit only cost 2-6 what can you expect. And if I was just going to sell the pens, that would be one thing, but some will be for gifts for friends and family and well, I want them to actually USE the pens not just appreciate them and put them in a drawer because they don't like how they write.

Thanks in advance!

LOVE LOVE LOVE this site. I have learned so VERY VERY much and am VERY grateful! Thank you all
There are a few vendors here that offer Brand Name Cross refills from several manufacturers, they are generally speaking all better than the stock refills.

Top Bottom