Indianapolis Question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fireengines

Hello Everyone…
Again, I am new to the forum so please excuse me if this question is out of order.
I will be in Indianapolis for the next few days and was wondering if there is a brick and mortar pen store I could visit?
Larry

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

I've seen pens made from rebar, but I have never seen a pen made from brick or mortar, much less a store that sells pens made from these materials.:rolleyes:

You should drop Mike (IPD_mr) or Linda (IPD_mrs) a pm. They could probably help you out.

IPD_Mr

Paradise Pen Co. Closed last year at Ketstone at the Crossing. I am not aware of anything in downtown Indy. In Zionsville which is a suburb of Indy there is Avalon Jewelers. Some vintage and a wide range of modern from Pelikans, Visconti, Mont B and many more. Zionsville is on the northwest corner of Indy about 2 miles north of I-465. If you go there are two eateries that are worth a visit as well. For casual dinning there is The Friendly Tavern and is across the street from Avalon. For a more formal dinning experience you could try the Cobble Stone Grill. Not cheap but very nice. Avoid Zorbos which is a Greek style restaurant.

Top Bottom