Indianapolis Chapter August meet: Turning Pens for Troops.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

76winger

Hey guys it was a great day getting together with everyone turning pens for this great cause. Although I spent my day photographing the event, I'm happy to had the pleasure to record the day's activities and to have donated some I had made up ahead of time. It's a small thing that we can do to help those fighting for our freedom overseas.

Well without any further ado, here's the link to the photos I took today. I must have been in the good lord's graces, because most all of them came out pretty well. Enjoy!

Penturners - I.A.P. Indianapolis August 2012 Turning Pens for Troops - a set on Flickr

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rej19

Dave, photos are great. Thanks for spending the day plus the time to post these. We have a great group of guys and gals! Some travelled quite a distance to be there to help. Special thanks to Bill Bettag for pretty much putting this whole thing together! Also to Rockler and the the company, I can't remember the name, who let us use the vacant space next to the store to turn. That made it very nice. Overall I think there were about 80 pens made and a few more may come in. A great day. God bless our troops!

Wood Butcher

Local Chapter Leader
Super photos Dave, as usual. The people who attended the meeting seemed to really enjoy the time they spent with our chapter members. Thanks to all of the members who spent their Saturday serving our chapter and the troops who are sacrificing their time to protect our way of life. You captured the event very well.
WB

76winger

Hey, our photo set has had 94 views so far (the most ever I think), but I'd like to see it go over 100 this time around, so if you haven't checked the photos out yet, click on the link in my first post to this thread!

GIT-r-DONE!!!

Top Bottom