In the mood for Asian?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Toni

Toni

These are new pen designs I came up with. They remind me of an Asian theme. The background is a faux Ivory. Thanks for looking!!

1_DSC01098_copy.jpg

1_DSC01099_copy.jpg

1_DSC01103_copy.jpg

1_DSC01104_copy.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

chriselle

Wonderful Toni. I really like the background. Cherry blossoms would nail a Japanese theme as it's cherry blossom viewing season.........persistent aren't I? :wink:

leehljp

Member Liaison
Having spent 26 years in Japan and traveling around S. Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong (and other places) they do remind me of the colors in some of the areas but for some reason - more specifically the colorfulness reminds me of S. Korea. Japan colors are generally more subdued in comparison, except for the "Coming of Age day" for ladies (when they become adults - 20 yrs old). Oh, beautiful Kimonos everywhere!

I agree with Chris, lets see a cherry blossom! Name it "Ohanami";

Hey Chris, How was the skiing at Nagano, or were you in Niigata?

Last edited:

chriselle

Having spent 26 years in Japan and traveling around S. Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong (and other places) they do remind me of the colors in some of the areas but for some reason - more specifically the colorfulness reminds me of S. Korea. Japan colors are generally more subdued in comparison, except for the "Coming of Age day" for ladies (when they become adults - 20 yrs old). Oh, beautiful Kimonos everywhere!

I agree with Chris, lets see a cherry blossom! Name it "Ohanami";

Hey Chris, How was the skiing at Nagano, or were you in Niigata?

Hi Hank, It was Nagano (my usual place). I was stupid skiing where I shouldn't have been and got caught when the steep chute I was going down slipped. Banged me up a bit and got the heart racing but turned out fine. BTW....still waiting for your people to call.

TomS

The red roses are amazing. I don't know how you can make a two dimensional piece of clay look so life like. They appear to be real with all the detail and shading.

Tom

glen r

Toni, those are beautiful and its amazing what you do with clay. I personally think these are nicer than the previous ones that you did and those too were very nice. May just have to order a couple for the special lady in my life as she just saw them and stated they were beautiful.

bensoelberg

Toni, your canes are ridiculously detailed. We've all known that for quite a while now. Placement of the flowers is also always well done, another given. The thing that drives me absolutely crazy about your stuff is the depth. Other people can make canes and stick them on to a tube, but no one can even come close to the appearance of depth that your pens have. I don't know how you do it, but it is simply amazing.

Toni

Will this stunning design become available as blanks?

At the moment, no sorry.

Toni, your canes are ridiculously detailed. We've all known that for quite a while now. Placement of the flowers is also always well done, another given. The thing that drives me absolutely crazy about your stuff is the depth. Other people can make canes and stick them on to a tube, but no one can even come close to the appearance of depth that your pens have. I don't know how you do it, but it is simply amazing.
Thank you so much for the complement. The difference may be that I have been working with polymer clay since the 90's. I love what I do!!

Beautiful !! You never cease to amaze! Regards, Doc

Thanks Doc!! Always...

Timbo

Beautiful as usual, but I don't get an Asian feel. Here's a challenge for you...I want to see water, Koi, and lilly pads in bloom. If anyone can do it using PC you can.

Top Bottom